Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mi Daily Devotion

“8- And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.” (Genesis 13: 8) The conflict of Abraham and Lot which made them separate their ways. As a family and were from the same genealogy, with the same flesh and blood did not prevent them from having differences. They were God’s children, next door neighbors, and were related; but they submitted themselves to conflict and personal interest. Could it be because of pride? Was Lot arrogant and he did not even know it? Could it be because of jealousy between their servants and herdmen? Do you think envy played a big role in their conflict? In general, I believe sin, selfishness and Satan has a big part to any conflict in churches, at homes or Christian organizations. What do you think; were they more concern of poverty, prosperity or of their own power and wealth? Abraham did exactly what was right and fair. Actually, Abraham made the right decision and he made the right and good judgment by letting Lot go with his blessings. “9- Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.” (Genesis 13:9)

VISIT US @


You Tube: Eliel Lyn
Order your copy of Mi Daily Devotion
Text: (313) 850 0641

Coming soon! New Book!
“Christmas Every Day” Buy this book and share it as a gift to your family and friends this Christmas.