Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mi Daily Devotion

I was 15 years old when I performed at Monico Puentebella's (Congressman/Mayor) program "Monico" and on "Saturday Special" in Bacolod City, Philippines. I was about 16 years old when I was hired to be the regular folk singer at "Serve and Volley" bar and restaurant. I was between 17-18 years old when I performed at Sea Breeze Hotel and Restaurant as invited performer. Singing in other night spots and folk houses was a dream I wish I never had after I met Jesus while working in a Night Club. Something that I can't be proud of... In my younger years; singing for Jesus and Him alone was the best thing to do and I messed up. Give your talent to God and let Him use it to glorify and honor His name. You will never regret it as long as you live! "17-And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. 23- And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24- Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ." (Colossians 3:17; 23- 24)