Thursday, July 7, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 7:1 KJV [1] My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

http://www.ely-roque-sagansay.com

The commandments of God were not given as a declaration of laws but the commandments for men to obey. It is not an option to obey God's commandments but a duty and responsibility. Wherever we are, we are supposed to do what God bids us do in the Scriptures.

http://bookstore.westbowpress.com/Products/SKU-000972320/The-New-Christmas-Every-Day.aspx

I- God's commandments for Moses and the Children of Israel- Exodus 15:26 KJV [26] And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee. Leviticus 27:34 KJV [34] These are the commandments, which the Lord commanded Moses for the children of Israel in mount Sinai.

II- God's commandments for all generations- Deuteronomy 6:2 KJV [2] That thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

III- God's commandments through Christ- John 14:21 KJV [21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/mobile/w/thanksgiving-every-day-ely-roque-sagansay/1116821340

Verse to Ponder: Luke 1:6 KJV
[6] And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1449767338?dpID=41kMjteB1IL&dpPl=1&keywords=Ely%20Roque%20Sagansay&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1463970491&ref=plSrch&sr=1-2

Ely Roque Sagansay
Taylor, Michigan 
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com