Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 1:7 KJV
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Thanksgiving-Every-Day/28982429

Knowledge says; “I know about the world and It’s system, and many things about it.”

Wisdom says: “I know Who created the whole world and cause the system to work.”

Knowledge says; “I educated myself about family and life, and I have PhD on it.”

Wisdom says; “I value my family and I spend my quality time with my family. We serve God as a family.” - Proverbs 3:19 KJV The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

https://noisetrade.com/eliellyn

Verse to Ponder: Proverbs 16:16 KJV
How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
            esagansay@yahoo.com