Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year?

New Year?
I don't need a new year's resolution. I don't care about hocus pocus of wealth and prosperity. I will not waste my time of people's "Do this, and don't do this list" for a blessed and successful new year. I would not give a second to money pyramid, or send this back and some huge cash and blessings or miracle will come your way scam. But...

I will cling and abide in my Lord and God and in His Word. I will examine and re-examine my heart and mind. I will focus and re-focus in the Lord Jesus Christ. I will live for Christ and in Christ, and faithfully re-live His Word if I have leaned on the other side of the fence. I will resolve to love the Lord, His Word, and my family. I will search and re-search my heart, my mind and my motives. I will count and re-count my blessings to make sure I will not miss the smallest and tinest of them so I will not be ungrateful in life, to God, to my wife and children.

I will remember and fulfill my promises, and if I falter, may God will remind me and give me the grace to do it. I wanted to be reminded by God that I was picked up by Him in the mud of sin, and I'm so ashamed of myself just to think about it. But I love sharing it for the sake of Christ, for His honor and glory, and for the salvation of the lost. I want to be persecuted by my own conscience and conviction if I am becoming arrogant and proud. I want to keep my struggles with pride and arrogance so I will not take this sin so lightly.

I want to clean and re-clean this little vessel called heart so I could always look at my wife and children in their eyes and not be worried of my integrity, my hidden sin in my private life, and most of all- I can do the work of my Lord without unconfess sins in my life. I desire to pray David's prayer; "Lord create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me.

I hate it when people judge me, and I hope I will have the same hatred in my self when I judged them. I want God to shut me up if I gossip by the working of the Holy Spirit. May God will give me the grace to look at people the way God sees them. May I will not be critical to others but encourage and edify, and lift them up instead. I will not let jealousy sink in and envy distract me. I will rejoice in others' accomplishments and successes.

I desire to be passionate in missions, evangelism, and church planting. May my heartbeat be the heartbeat of God.

My most faithful supporter is my wife from my seminary time until this present time. She don't want me to work outside of church and ministry so I could concentrate on what I'm doing in missions, writing or ministry as a whole.

Whatever success I have in life is because of my Savior and King- The Lord Jesus Christ. My wife Vem who stand along with me. My children who are Godly, and serving the Lord in their area, and with their talents. My in laws (Wasim and Judy) who loves my children and very supportive of them.

New Year should be a time of Thanksgiving and reflection too. It must be...

People are dying lost and are going through pain and tears. It's time for us to ask God to send revival in our hearts. May we desire the heart, the eyes, the hands, the ears, and the feet of God so we can feel the needs, the pain, most of all, we will see the lost world.

Let this be your prayer and desire for the New Year.

Happy New Year!

May this New Year be for God and God alone. May this will not be a year of who you can be, what you can be, and who you be in the eyes of man but who you are in the eyes of God.