Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Random News

Random News:

Last summer, I was at the Salvation Army buying some clothes and stuff to bring to the Philippines, and I saw an old (vintage) tennis racket that I badly needed. I just touched and swing the tennis racket while I was praying that God would give me the money to buy it. After a week, I came  back and it was still there. The next day, my wife wanted to shop at the same Salvation Army and again, I saw that same Vintage Tennis Racket from the 70's at the same spot.

When we were at counter as my wife was about to pay, I placed the Tennis Racket with her stuff. Before us were the nice and pleasant senior couple paying at the cashier. When my wife was about to pay, she found out we were short of cash and obviously can't pay for the Tennis Racket. I pull my wallet and take off my debit card to pay but this old lady asked the cashier of the cost of the Tennis Racket and payed for it. We were surprised and grateful. We thanked her and all she said was, "You needed it and its the right thing to do for me. I'm just paying it forward..."

There are lessons to learn from my personal experienced. On my part was to Wait and Trust God. On the couple's part; Do Good, Pay It Forward, and if Its the Right to Do for God- Do it! What about on your part?
#Boklit #ThanksgivingEveryDay 
#TheNewChristmasEveryDay