Thursday, January 9, 2020

Quote of the Day

New Year 
#Boklit

Finish line. That's what the runners, the sprinters or anyone in a race desired to reach fast and with good breaking records. Six feet below the ground is not our 'finish line'. Your 'finish line' is not what you want to accomplish today, next month, in a year or more. Your 'finish line' is when you come to the point where you can say; "But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. [6] For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. [7] I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: [8] Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." (II Timothy 4:5- 8 KJV)