Friday, September 11, 2020

Man of Order

A Man of Order:

I am a man of 'Order'. I love to order food instead of cooking. I order my wife and children what to do, but I refused to be ordered on any circumstances. I also hate to order food Online, over the phone and in drive thru, because I don't like to talk with the machine or people who may not understand me or catch up with my strong Filipino-American accent. And I felt the same for whoever the heck is on the other line. I want everything to be in order at home, and in whatever I do and plan, because I like it when its very organized. Its good to do things in 'Orderly Manner'.

That's why I love @DonaldTrump because he wants "LAW AND ORDER!" And I want 'Peace and Order'. Even the Apostle Paul said; "1 Corinthians 14:40 KJV Let all things be done decently and in order."

Now get yourself 'In Order', and be decent!