Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Year's Words of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

New Year's Words of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion:

I am not affected or easily influenced by the negative advice, counsel, remarks or criticism of others. I stand on my own conscience and conviction, but most of all, I let the leading of the Holy Spirit and God's will be done in my life.

I buried my past and failures in the Learning Cemetery, by the grace of God. I will put my trophies, medals, rewards, and successes in the Altar of God and give Him all the glory.

I know that if He's coming today; my heart is set on Him, I desired to be a channel of blessing to others, I wanted to reach out to the lost at any costs, and I'm ready for the Rapture. 

Make this year be for God alone by recognizing that you are just an instrument of His grace and mercy. To God be the Glory!

(Philippians 4:11-13 KJV)
"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. [12] I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. [13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Ely Roque Sagansay 
Minister/Author