Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Place of “No More…”


“1- Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2- In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:1- 3)

The phrase from what Jesus said; “…that where I am, there ye may be also.” It’s the Words of encouragement from the Lord Jesus Christ.  It’s a promised of a place in heaven, a protection for eternity, and a promised of provision. The song “Ten Thousand Years” was born due to the emotional and spiritual struggles that I went through. The song says; “Ten thousand years in heaven with Jesus we’ll just be started, Ten thousand years with friends and loved ones and heaven too. Ten thousand years of love and goodness all throughout eternity, Ten thousand years, ten thousand years. Ten thousand years… of joy and gladness. In heaven we’ll sing glory to our God. We’ll sing and praise the name of Jesus all throughout eternity, Ten thousand years; ten thousand years...” Imagine a place in heaven where we will be with Jesus for eternity

John wrote; “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” (Revelation 21:4)