Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 13:2 KJV
A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth: but the soul of the transgressors shall eat violence.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com

Transgressors- We are the transgressors and we transgress on the holiness of God. We violate God, we stand against the Law of God. We are standing before God guilty of our sins.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Thanksgiving-Every-Day/28982429

The Lord our God, the King of kings, the Lord Sabaoth knows every sin and transgressions we committed.- Joshua 22:22 KJV The Lord God of gods, the Lord God of gods, he knoweth, and Israel he shall know; if it be in rebellion, or if in transgression against the Lord , (save us not this day,)

We cannot hide or cover our sins and transgressions in the sight of God.- Job 31:33 KJV If I covered my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom: We must ask God to help us see our sins and transgression. - Job 13:23 KJV How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.

https://youtu.be/AVBbTt1LpMA

Verse to Ponder: Psalm 25:7 KJV
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@yahoo.com
             esagansay@gmail.com