Friday, September 30, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 31:1 KJV
The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com

Obviously it's not mother’s day today. But no matter what day it may be for you and for me- mothers are special although some people may not agree.

Some of the mothers in the Holy Bible

The mother who exercised favoritism. Rebekah- Genesis 25:28 KJV And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/mi-daily-devotion-1

The mother of Timothy with an unfeigned faith-  2 Timothy 1:5 KJV When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.

The prayerful and determined mother- 1 Samuel 1:27 KJV For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him: (I Samuel 1:1- 28)

https://youtu.be/PIN_3OJXV1I

Verse to Ponder: Genesis 3:20 KJV
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@yahoo.com
             esagansay@gmail.com