Saturday, April 15, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

https://m.soundcloud.com/eliellyn

What is the meaning of the "gospel" or the "the good news"? Apostle Paul definition of such; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; [2] By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. [3] For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; [4] And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@yahoo.com
              esagansay@gmail.com