Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 4:2 KJV
For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.

https://www.musicpage.com/eliellyn

We live to give and share, the love that never fail. He is God’s Son, the only One, yet He was given for our ransom and for our salvation. May we realize, and be led to magnify the Lord who love us all. I say; “give, go, and grow”- for God’s cause and for the world to know.- Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/mi-daily-devotion-ely-roque-sagansay/1120565884?ean=9781449767341

Verse to Ponder: Mark 9:41 KJV For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
            esagansay@yahoo.com