Friday, September 1, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 1:7 KJV
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

http://www.sanmin.com.tw/Product/Index/004110823

Fear is natural to a normal person, even in success and prosperity it is still in man’s heart and daily activities; it is therefore right for all of us to be looking up to God, every day in all our ways, He knows what’s best for you and for me.-  Isaiah 41:10 KJV Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

https://eliellyn.bandcamp.com/

Verse to Ponder:Isaiah 44:8 KJV
Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
            esagansay@yahoo.com