Saturday, January 13, 2018

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

1 Thessalonians 4:16 KJV For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/mi-daily-devotion/id573491803?mt=11

Every religion believes that the Messiah will come. When Jesus comes, We have no time to read from A to Z, The Christians will fly, up, up in the sky, Hallelujah in the twinkling of an eye.Jesus is coming soon, I’m always ready, I don’t know when, May be today, First John chapter 3 verse two, Jesus has promised me, When He comes again, I will be like Him.”What a beautiful song to ponder upon on the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.- John 14:3 KJV And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

https://www.musicpage.com/eliellyn

Verse to Ponder: Matthew 24:42 KJV Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
           esagansay@yahoo.com