Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 16:33 KJV
The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com

Man can do and say what they may… we can get up, work up, stand up, raise up, and up and up we do, but God is still in charge. He is the Great I Am.- Exodus 3:14 KJV And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

https://itunes.apple.com/th/artist/eliel-lyn-sagansay/301904785

Verse to Ponder: Isaiah 48:12 KJV Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
             esagansay@yahoo.com