Friday, September 14, 2018

Lessons for You to Learn

Lessons for You to Learn

I started smoking marijuana when I was 12 years old, and I got addicted with it in my teens. I craved for a higher doses... It's how I started with other drugs, and became addicted to both marijuana and drugs. If I did not get to know God and asked Him to forgive me and cleanse me; I may have been 6 feet under the ground, in Mental health, in Federal Prison, or may be at home counting the holes in our roof, staring at the wall of our house day and night, or may be following the lead of the insects in our floor.

The worst thing that I could do to others, including my friends and families were to hurt them or kill them. God saving Grace is what leads me to where I am today. I thank the Lord for the blessed hope. (Titus 2:13 KJV
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.)

The Lord Jesus Christ can help you and free you from this evil and destructive little thing called 'Marijuana', and even with the worst drugs you are in right now. Ask Him to come into your life and change you, and forgive you of your sins.