Sunday, June 7, 2020

Are You Going to Tag or Label Me as Racist?

Are You Going to Tag or Label Me as Racist?

   I have light skin, I am a Conservative and a Christian. 

I love the Jews and other ethnic groups, peoples, and Language.

I have black friends, and I admire people like Martin Luther King, Dr. Ben Carson, Richard Heath, Reverends James Howard, David Cox, Rochelle Davis, Nathaniel Bishops, and many more, and they are all Blacks.

   I love our Cops, although I'm disappointed to some 'Bad Apples' in the said Law Enforcement Agency, and those who pulled me over for No Reason, but I respect their Badge and Duty.

   I voted for @DonaldTrump and I am supporting him for 2020 Election, and obviously I will be voting for him again, because I believe in his leadership and what he's done for our country.

   Being said those; are you going to tag or label me as Racist because I supported and voted for President Donald Trump?

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and Let's Be United in Love,

Ely Roque Sagansay 

Minister/Author 

#Boklit