Thursday, July 30, 2020

Maintenance

I Don't Take My Maintenance In Spite of the Physical Issues That I Have:

1- I have hearing problems.
2- I have (high in) cholesterol.
3- I have heart's palpitations.
4- I have high blood pressure. 
5- I have depression. 
6- I have heart problems, it could be congestion or something. 
7- I have vision problems, I sometimes can't read the Bold and Fine prints. 
8- I have appetite problems. I can't diet.
9- I have brain problems. 
10- I have diabetes. 

All these happens:

1- When my wife asked me to do something, then I started to have hearing problems.
2- My cholesterol goes up every time my wife tells me which way to take on our way home, like I don't know the way home.
3- My heart palpitates when we're at the Mall, and my wife has our Credit Card.
4- My blood pressure goes up when our money in our bank account is going down.
5- I get depressed every time I see @JoeBiden is on TV with his teleprompter, and don't want to be interviewed Live without looking at his teleprompter. 
6- My heart breaks every time our Mortgage is due.
7- I can't read all the Bills that I got from the Mail. My vision problem triggers.
8- I eat like there's no tomorrow. Instead of 'Sea Food Diet', I misunderstood it- when I see food, I eat.
9- I get brain problems every time I hear @NancyPelosi, @JoeBiden, and the non- sense politicians speak.
10- My sugar goes up when I'm with my wife.

I'm Sorry, I Actually Just Have Two (2) Maintenance:

1- Maintain a Certain Amount in My Bank. 
2- Maintain My Being a Good Husband to My Wife. It means- Maintain the Great Relationship That We Have. 

Do You Have Maintenance?