Thursday, February 4, 2021

My Parents- The Best in the World

My Parents- the Best in the World.

   My father was good looking. He looks like my second son Ely Jr. only older. My mother was beautiful, and with her Spanish light skin; any single man could fall in love with her, if she is a teenager at this very moment. They did not have formal education, but they love the Lord and gave their lives for God's Glory and in the service of the King.
  
   They did not gave us the abundance of the world, but in the last chapter of their lives on earth, they showed us their love and dedication for God.

   In my book "Boklit", I talked about my dad's struggles with drunkenness, abuses, smoking, and other things that broke our hearts. I am proud of my parents. When they gave their lives to God, and God changed them, everything in our home changed.

   It would be a great honor for me if they are around while I am preaching or just listen to me while I share my testimony, and what God have done in me and through me. I wish my parents are around reading my books before they go to bed and get up in the morning. I wish they see our precious grandchildren.

   This can happen to you too if you don't treasure your love ones while they're around. Love them while you can, and make them feel loved.

Ely R. Sagansay
Minister/Author