Monday, December 2, 2013

Love is All You Need

“15- As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 17- Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18- No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.” (John 10:15; 17- 18)

“Love is the river of life in this world.” Henry Ward Beecher
“If you have it, you don’t need to have anything else. And if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter what else you have.” Sir James M. Barrie
“Love is all you need.” Paul McCartney and John Lennon
In (Romans 5:5-10) I want for you to notice 2 things in verse 6 – a) Man’s conditions and b) The Messiah’s Comfort.

This is a children’s song that many of us adults may not have realized the importance and the beauty of the message of the song:
“Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong, I am weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me, Yes, Jesus loves,
Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so”


What more can we ask from the God who created us and opened His heart and home in heaven for us. Apostle Paul wrote; “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5- Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)- And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:” (Ephesians 2:4- 6)