Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What's New for the New Year?

"14- I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15- Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you." (Philippians 3:14- 15 KJV)

Wishing You All a Blessed, Happy, and Prosperous New Year. Looking forward to a New Beginning, New Blessing, and New Best Things that's about to happen. God expect you to have a New Hope in Him, a New Heart with God, and explore the New Horizon God has prepared for you.


The New Year is a blank year for you to fill it with joy, love, peace or success and...

Start it with Positive Mind Set, Right Perspective, and with Perseverance in Mind.

This could sound a broken records to you, but if you think I make sense to you; BUY MY BOOKS and I promise you my friend... You will appreciate it for this New Year. Email me for orders at esagansay@yahoo.com. God bless!