Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Benefits of God’s Children

“5- Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” (Psalm 23: 5- 6 KJV)

The Prepared Table
Table is a picture of work. In an office you see paper works, and other things that need to be done or accomplish. It may also be a table filled with blessings. Whatever we have in our table, the Lord gave it to us for His honor and glory. The Lord is in charge of everything in our life.

The Presence of Our Lord
King David recognized the presence of both his enemies and the Shepherd of his endangered soul. The enemies were there to ridicule, persecute, and to destroy, but in the presence of the Lord are blessings, goodness, mercy, and joy.

The Power and Authority on God’s Anointed
Verse 5- “…thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” The Bible says; “But ye shall receive power after that Holy Ghost is come upon you…” Let the Lord shower you with His countless blessings and be a channel of blessing.