Sunday, March 9, 2014

"What do you want?"

A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. (Psalms 23:1- 2 KJV)

"What do you want?" It’s a question you would not ask King David because you will get this answer; “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” It’s true for me and to many Christians. The Shepherd of shepherds is the one who made King David’s life filled with satisfaction, contentment, and joy. Those who are living in want and discontentment don’t have the LORD as their Shepherd. Ask Him to come into your heart today and make Him the Shepherd of your life.

What Psalm 23:1 to King David is Philippians 4:11 to the great Apostle Paul when he said; “Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.” (KJV)