Sunday, December 18, 2016

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

http://bookstore.westbowpress.com/Products/SKU-000972320/The-New-Christmas-Every-Day.aspx

Let us love the Christ of Christmas. - 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

We must enjoy living with the Christ of Christmas.- 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

https://www.reverbnation.com/eliellyn

We should be longing for the presence of the Christ of Christmas. - 19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

We are looking unto the hope of Christmas-The Lord Jesus Christ. - 13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

We must lean on the Christ of Christmas.- 11 The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.

https://www.amazon.fr/Daily-Devotion-Protection-Experiences-2012-10-10/dp/B01K91CAS4/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Verse to Ponder: 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (All Scriptures are in KJV)

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@yahoo.com
            esagansay@gmail.com