Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom From Mi Daily Devotion

14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. 16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. (KJV)

https://www.abebooks.com/9781512713664/New-Christmas-Day-Ely-151271366X/plp

“I see the countless Christmas trees,
Around the world below,
With tiny lights, like Heaven’s stars,
Reflecting on the snow.
I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart.
Can you just imagine Christmas
With our Savior, face to face?

https://www.reverbnation.com/eliellyn

I ask Him to light our spirit,
As I tell Him of your love.
So then pray for one another,
As you lift your eyes above.
So please let your heart be joyful,
And let your spirits sing.
For I’m spending Christmas in Heaven,
And I’m walking with the King.”- Unknown

https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Devotion-Inspirations-Encouragement-Evaluation/dp/1449713130/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Verse to Ponder: 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (KJV)

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@yahoo.com
esagansay@gmail.com