Saturday, February 18, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

I'm Turning Fifty Seven

I'm turning fifty seven, but I don't stop dreaming. I would say, I just started living, with a vision and the desire to keep moving. I want to be working hard, not for myself or anybody, but for my children to leave a great legacy.

I tried to live with integrity and dignity, but sometimes gossip could hit me in, with the help of the enemy, but I'm not bothered by what men may do and say, because I know I am alright and by His grace I'm justified and God will repay.

I grew a year older, but my dreams, my visions will be... to please Him and honor Him I pray, thus, I would not dread for in Him I stay. I don't lost hope in my endeavors, at times when life is full of uncertainty. Cheer up my friends! Jesus is the only way and our destiny.

It's not the quantity, but the quality of life that you're living in, that counts in the sight of Him Who loves you and me, be it in wealth, in poverty, or in simplicity; the most important is the love you have for God and your family.

Let me encourage you to look for God given opportunity. Or you may try to pray and use your talent, your knowledge, or availability. Your potential, or credentials may go down to waste at the end of the day. Better yet, you surrender it to God, I pray.- Ely Roque Sagansay 

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com