Thursday, June 15, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 15:4 KJV
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

https://www.musicpage.com/eliellyn

We owe it all to God our Creator to be able to see the beauty of this life. I'm grateful to Him for letting me live, and enjoy even the tiniest of His creations. But most of all, I'm unworthy of the life He has prepared for me in heaven. He wants you to have it too!- John 3:36 KJV He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/mi-daily-devotion-ely-roque-sagansay/1120565884?ean=9781449767341

Verse to Ponder: John 8:12 KJV
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
            esagansay@yahoo.com