Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 7:1 KJV
My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

https://www.christianbook.com/thanksgiving-every-day-ely-sagansay/9781490806358/pd/806358

“Commandments” were given and its not easy for everyone to obey. The Bible is filled of God’s command with one goal- for us to obey. We have the Ten Commandments, and the Law and the prophets. We praise God for our Savior the Lord Jesus Christ, He paid for our sins. Now, we don’t need to be stuck on fulfilling God’s commandment- Jesus fulfilled them all.- Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/mi-daily-devotion-1

Verse to Ponder: John 15:10 KJV
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
            esagansay@yahoo.com