Saturday, August 12, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 12:5 KJV
The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

http://www.pathwayschristianbookstore.com/Product.asp?sku=9781449767358

Your thoughts and my thoughts is hidden in the sight of man, but open in the eyes of God; it can drives men crazy, or it may make an impact to many; but one thing for sure; our thoughts is not as deep as God’s and as not as high either. - Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

http://noisetrade.com/eliellyn

Verse to Ponder: Isaiah 66:18 KJV
For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
            esagansay@yahoo.com