Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 16:13 KJV
Righteous lips are the delight of kings; and they love him that speaketh right.

https://www.saxo.com/dk/mi-daily-devotion-100-days-of-love-inspirations-encouragement-encounter-with-god-self-evaluation-quiet-time-with-god-challenges-a_ely-roque-sagansay_haeftet_9781449713133

Who is the King you asked of me? I sure do know, my eyes have seen, He dwells in me my heart can say; my lips will not mutter but will shout out for the world to hear; His message for all- the Lord who died, He was buried, and rose again! He lives in me, my Christ the King!- Luke 19:38 KJV Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

https://www.amazon.com/Daylight-Waits-Eliel-Lyn/dp/B009UJ94KY

Verse to Ponder: John 18:37 KJV Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
              esagansay@yahoo.com