Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Mi Daily Devotion

Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

John 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

https://www.reverbnation.com/eliellyn

“I was privileged to visit Israel for the first time many years ago. I was excited and thrilled as I walked through the streets of Nazareth to visit the place of our Lord where He once lived. Nazareth was the hometown of Jesus. No wonder He was called Jesus of Nazareth in the scriptures. I remember standing on the hillside near Capernaum Peter’s hometown. I could almost hear Jesus sharing the Beatitudes. I imagined Jesus sailing on the Sea of Galilee. I could feel Jesus’ presence and heard His words and sensed His authority over the storm when He calmed the storm with His words.

https://www.christianbook.com/the-new-christmas-every-day/ely-s-/9781512713664/pd/713664

Outside the city of Sychar, I could almost see Jesus bringing a troubled woman to the living water. Jerusalem is the holy city and it was called the city of David, home to the temple and the place wherein Jesus came as a sacrifice for our sin (John 1:11; Romans 5:8; 6:23). I can feel the agony while I was walking in the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus sweat drops of blood. I can feel the pain and the love of God as we climbed up to Mount Calvary where Jesus died on the cross.” Reverend Jimmy Jones, First Baptist Church of Trenton- Michigan.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@gmail.com
            esagansay@yahoo.com