Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Words of Wisdom from MI Daily Devotion

Words of Wisdom from MI Daily Devotion:

If you're successful, you have prosperity, you have been blessed by the Lord, and you're stepping up to a higher level in your career or business; be sure to look up to Jesus. Be sure to look down too, and be reminded that you were once down there struggling, in need, desperate, hopeless and helpless. Remember those who are behind you, and don't forget to give God the honor and glory because without Jesus we're nothing!- John 15:5 KJV I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.; Philippians 4:13 KJV I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
https://boklit.ueniweb.com
#Boklit