Saturday, March 3, 2012

JESUS WILL COME AGAIN BUT…

MI DAILY DEVOTION
SATURDAY
JESUS WILL COME AGAIN BUT…
And the gospel must first be published among all nations. (Mark 13:10)
A preacher from India with a briefcase and on its briefcase is a sticker with the message: Be ready, Jesus Is Coming Soon. The guy I met in Bacolod City when I was a little boy during the 60’s. I met him the second time in front of the night club where I used to work in Manila in early 80’s. Anyways, I was about between 20- 22 years old when I met him again with the same message: Be ready, Jesus Is Coming Soon. It was the same message which caused my mind and conscience to seek God and to fear Him. It was the same message which caused me to be afraid of what would happen to me after the rapture. Will I make it to heaven and be with Jesus? The Bible said: But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. Jesus indeed is coming soon. Watch, therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. (Matthew 24:42) Notice the song I wrote about the Lord’s coming: Jesus is coming soon, you must be ready, I don’t know when, May be today, In John 14:1 to 3, Jesus has promised me He has prepared a place for me. The Lord Jehovah, Our Blessed Savior, Who reigns in Glory, We must be ready. When Jesus comes we have no time to count from 1 to 3. When Jesus comes, we have no time to read from A to Z. The Christians will fly up, up in the sky, Hallelujah in the twinkling of an eye. Jesus is coming soon, I’m always ready, I don’t know when, May be today, First John chapter 3 verse two, Jesus has promised me, When He comes again, I will be like Him. May the lyrics of the song will make us ready and expectant on the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and most of all; let us spread the good news of salvation to every corners and every place and tongues. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11- Who also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (Acts 1:10-11)