Thursday, August 29, 2013

ASK- Ask, Seek, Knock

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” (Jeremiah 33:3 KJV)

Christians must be in touch with God in earnest prayer both consistently and religiously. Apostle Paul put it this way; “Pray without ceasing.” Prayer is our means of communication as we channel our concern and care unto the throne of heaven.

Our greatest responsibility and duty to God is to call unto Him. Why worry when you’re just a prayer away. You will either put down your knees in prayer to God or God will humble you in His way. Jesus said; “7- Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

One of the struggles of many churches and Christians is the lack of prayer, and sin or wicked ways! We want God’s special touch, but we don’t want our knees to touch the floor as we humble ourselves in prayer. The Bible says; “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (II Chronicles 7:14)