Monday, February 29, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion 

Proverbs 29:1 KJV
[1] He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Hardeneth or hardened heart, stiff neck, hard headed or rebellious are the words we used to a person who disobey, don't listen to good counsel, or refused to accept instructions or rebuke. In the Bible, the people with a hardened hearts are:

I- The people who reject God's Word. Jeremiah 19:15 KJV [15] Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words. (II Kings 17:14; I Samuel 15:23- 26)

II- The person who refused God's workers- Exodus 8:19 KJV [19] Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said. (Exodus 7:13- 22; Nehemiah 9:16; I Samuel 8:7)

III- The pastors, preachers, or people who retract from God's perfect will- Hosea 11:7 KJV [7] And my people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the most High, none at all would exalt him. (II Kings 17:15; Romans 12:1- 2)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Check Out at AMAZON or WESTBOW PRESS for your copies of "The New Christmas Every Day" by Ely R S
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com