Sunday, August 21, 2016

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Word of Wisdom from Mi Daily Devotion

Proverbs 21:1 KJV
The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord , as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

https://youtu.be/VGz176ZvjGk

The mention of the word “Rivers” could give me hundreds of memories. It can take me from my childhood up to my neighborhood. It can cause me to sing; “I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river in my soul…”

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009PN37RQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1471313337&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=Ely+Roque+Sagansay&dpPl=1&dpID=41a--tYaRUL&ref=plSrch

A blessed man and a man who walks in the light of the Word of God, and delights in it is like a tree planted by the rivers of water… Psalm 1:3 KJV And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The rivers of Babylon brings great and dramatic memories to the people of God during captivity.- Psalm 137:1 KJV By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

The promise of God when we walk through the rivers of problems, trials, and destructive rivers in life.- Isaiah 43:2 KJV When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Thanksgiving-Every-Day/28982429

Verse to Ponder: Jeremiah 31:9 KJV They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Emails: esagansay@yahoo.com
             esagansay@gmail.com