Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DON’T CHARGE, LET GOD BE IN CHARGE

01- 11- 11 MI DAILY DEVOTION (Philippians 4:13)
DON’T CHARGE, LET GOD BE IN CHARGE
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
I love this song by Jaci Velasquez and I hope and pray that you will like it too. I’m actually listening to this song while I’m typing this portion of MI DAILY DEVOTION.
“As long as stars shine down from heaven, And the rivers run into the sea
Til the end of time forever, You’re the only love I’ll need
In my life you’re all that matters, In my eyes the only truth I see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered, You’re the one that’s there for me, When I found you I was blessed, And I will never leave you, I need you
Chorus:
Imagine me without you, I’d be lost and so confused
I wouldn’t last a day, I’d be afraid, Without you there to see me through
Imagine me without you, Lord, you know it’s just impossible, Because of you, it’s all brand new
My life is now worthwhile, I can’t imagine me without you
When you caught me I was falling, You’re love lifted me back on my feet
It was like you heard me calling, And you rush to set me free
When I found you I was blessed, And I will never leave you, I need you”
This is happening everyday and in the whole world as people keep on doing everything with their own strength and power and they put everything in their own hands. And it’s a cycle, because at the end of our rope… we will end up turning up our head to God, and down on our knees in prayer and we will end up putting our trust in Him and let Him finish and clean up our messed. If you would just think of how life would look like without Jesus and without His love. He is the one who set us free from doubt, self- sufficiency and sins. He will still be in charge of everything including those that we put the charged on in our plastic. In (John 15:4- 5) 4- “Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5- I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”
(Zechariah 4:6) “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.”