Tuesday, February 8, 2011

GOD IS LOOKING FOR A SAVED MAN…

02- 07- 11 MI DAILY DEVOTION (Ezekiel 22:30)
GOD IS LOOKING FOR A SAVED MAN…
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
“Christianity is not just Christ in you, but Christ living out His life through you.” Unknown
Christianity is more than just having Christ but suffering for Christ sake. In (Philippians 1:29) “For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;.” This verse was used by the Lord to keep me in the ministry specifically in the pastorate. God is looking for a man… A SAVED MAN WHO IS WILLING TO FOLLOW HIM WHATEVER IT TAKES. Before the Lord will use an individual, He will first convict us of our sin and bring us to our knees for repentance and faith. He will first save us by His grace. God’s gift of salvation is not cheap because it was paid for by the Lord Jesus Christ by shedding His blood on the Cross of Calvary. He died for you and for me. God made it easy for all of us through His suffering and His Death, Burial and Resurrection. Here’s a simple way of knowing Christ as your Lord and Savior. I post this in our Sunday Worship Service bulletin.
How to get to heaven from where you are:
Accept: Accept that you are a sinner before God. (Romans. 3: 10; 23, 6: 23). Accept that He (Jesus) alone can forgive your sins and trespasses. And accept Him as your Savior and Lord of your life.
Believe: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. Believe that Jesus Died for your sins on the cross and he was buried and after 3 days was rose from the dead. (Romans 10: 6- 13, John 1: 12).
Confess: Confess your sins before God. You ask the Lord to forgive you of your sins and to cleanse. (I John 1: 8- 10, Acts 3: 19, 8: 22, II Peter 3:9).
And if you decide to accept Christ and spent eternity with Jesus in heaven; please pray this prayer sincerely from your heart: “Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, please forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with your precious Blood. I accept you by faith as my Lord a Savior. I believe in you as the Son of the Living God, I believe in your death, burial and resurrection. Please come into my heart, in Jesus name! Amen!