Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mi Daily Devotion

(Mark 7:20- 21) And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. 21- For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22- Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: “
We are either hoarding money and material things or hoarding sins in our hearts. Are you a Christian who keeps sins in your heart? Do you have grudges and bitterness? Is your heart clean and clear from any hidden sin or hatred? David said; Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:” (Psalm 139:23) Will you be able to look at your love ones or friends right in their eyes knowing that you don’t have anything to hide from them? Will you be able to look at them in their eyes knowing that you have no hidden agenda and you don’t keep any bitterness and wrath in your heart against them? Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:” (Ephesians 4: 31) Did you know that sin in your heart can hinder God from answering your prayers. “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:” (Psalm 66:18)

VISIT US @
YOU TUBE @ Eliel Lyn
ORDER YOUR COPY OF
MI DAILY DEVOTION @ Email: esagansay@yahoo.com or
Text: (313) 850 0641