Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mi Daily Devotion

(I John 1:7) “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”
We have 7 important things to treasure as expressed in the whole Book of “First John”.
1) - The manifestation of God through His Word (the Bible) and through His Son- the Lord Jesus Christ. 2) - "That we may fellowship with God and with one another." (I John 1:3) 3) - "That your joy may be full..." (I John 1:4) 4) - "That we may sin not or continue on sinning" (I John 2:1) 5) - "That we may know that we have eternal life and that life is in His Son.”(I John 5:13) 6) - "That you may believe on the name of the Son of God…" (I John 5:13) 7) - “We we may know that we are of God…” And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.” (I John 5:20) Do you treasure something or someone? Do you treasure in your heart the “love of God” which was manifested in us through Christ? Do you treasure your love ones and your brethren in the Lord?

VISIT US @


YOU TUBE @ Eliel Lyn
ORDER YOUR COPY OF
MI DAILY DEVOTION @

Text: (313) 850 0641