Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mi Daily Devotion

(II Timothy 4: 6- 8) “For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7- I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8- Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” Apostle Paul was well prepared to stand before his Master and Lord. He also has the assurance of the reward in heaven. Are you prepared to face death? Are you sure you’re going to heaven when you die? Do you have the assurance of salvation? “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” (I John 5: 13) Paul started right and ends up right. How about you, did you start right? How’s your Christian life or ministry for the Lord? Are you going into the right direction? How about your values in life? Do you look forward on the applause of men or you look for the opportunity to please Him who put you in the ministry? May you will do your best for the Lord’s kingdom and finish the course and the ministry untainted of sin, with bad testimony and evil deeds. “His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.” (Matthew 25: 21)
VISIT US @



YOU TUBE @ Eliel Lyn

ORDER YOUR COPY OF
MI DAILY DEVOTION @ Email:
Text: (313) 850 0641