Monday, February 25, 2013

Mi Daily Devotion


(Genesis 13:8) “8- And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.”

Conflicts could be caused by sin of pride, arrogance, jealousy and envy which may lead to strife and more disagreement and war. Although Satan has a big part to any conflicts in churches, at homes or Christian organizations, but we must not play a ‘blame game’. Poverty, prosperity and power struggles are sometimes some of the common causes of conflict not just in the Christian community, but all over the world. Verse 6 says; And the land was not able to bear them…” In my own words- “They cannot contain the blessings and prosperity of God to them that they let it contained them…” Prosperity and power must be placed in the throne of God and let Him used us through it for His name and glory. The Bible said; “7- And there was a strife between the herdmen of Abram's cattle and the herdmen of Lot's cattle: and the Canaanite and the Perizzite dwelled then in the land. 8- And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.” (Genesis 13:7- 8)

VISIT US @:
            esagansay@gmail.com
Text: (313) 850 0641
Order your copy of Mi Daily Devotion (Edition 1 & 2) and “Christmas Every Day