Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Christ Centered Life

You can't Live a Christ- Centered unless you accept Christ first and foremost in your heart as your Savior and Lord.

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." (John 15:4, 5 KJV)

From the Top of Our Heads, to Our Hearts, in Our Hands, and in Our Whole Being... Jesus must be in the center.

"For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them. Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."(Ecclesiastes 9:1, 10 KJV)

Abiding in Christ Means Living a Christ Centered Life.