Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's God's Talents for You

"20- And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 21- His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.' (Matthew 25:20- 21 KJV)

What are your treasures? The question could be who are your treasures? Do you manage your treasures according to God’s perspective, according to God’s will for us, and according to His Word? We cannot afford to waste another time, talent and treasure while we are here on earth living for our Jesus. Sometimes, if I looked back from my younger years, and would think of how much time and resources I have wasted as a youth; I get disappointed, and I felt bad for myself although I know it’s wrong to live in the past. But it happens every day, every hour and every minute. Young people are not just wasting their time but talents and resources. I believe that every Christian should know, memorize and live God’s Word.

Jesus said; “19- Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20- But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21- For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” (Matthew 6:19- 21 KJV)