Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You are Wonderfully Made

The Psalmist said;
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. (Psalms 139:13-16 KJV)

The world is looking for temporal profit and gain. The world is more conscious of what they can gain for today and not for eternity. But whatever personal gain an individual may have acquired- nothing's compared to the price of his/her soul.

" For the Son of Man is Come to Seek and to Save  that which was Lost." (Luke 19:10 KJV)

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. (Luke 15:7 KJV)