Sunday, May 18, 2014

Who Would Care Anyways?

Yes, who will care if you have Masters, Phd's, a good savings and a vast of wealth?

Who would care if you are an accomplished businessman or businesswoman, an accomplished minister or community organizer?

Who will care enough if you're in need or you're discourage, depress or insolvent?

Who would care if you're driving a luxury car, living in a 7 bedrooms house or respected by millions?

Will they care if you're famous, friendly and accommodating?

Let me share to you the prayer of David in the book of Psalms: "When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul. I cried unto thee, O Lord : I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I." (Psalms 142:3-6 KJV)