Thursday, February 12, 2015

He Mends the Broken Spirit

Love Mends the Broken Spirit

"For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off." (Psalm 37:29 King James Version)

When we are going through storms in life, our humanistic tendency is to long for love and care. The disciples accused Jesus for not caring that they will perish in the midst of the storm. (Mark 4:35- 42) It may have been an exaggeration on the disciples’ part, but it’s happening to many Christians as well as we go through tough times in life. Sometimes we get distracted from the problems when our eyes are focused on our emptiness, and the people around us, if they really care or love us.

King David wrote; “1-Maschil of David; A Prayer when he was in the cave. I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication. 2- I poured out my complaint before him; I showed before him my trouble. 3- When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. 4- I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.” (Psalm 142:1- 4 KJV)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author with Westbow Press.
He is a minister for more than 3 decades.
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out.
Visit us at www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion.
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com