Monday, February 2, 2015

Jesus Did Not Say "You May" But "You Will..."


"And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee." (Exodus 23:31 King James Version)

When someone told me; "You may not..."; it does not mean everything was closed already and there is no more possibilities for me. The devil will not tell me "I may not have miracles from God because..." Those words can prove that I can have miracles, because of the word "may" on it. If the devil wants to discourage me and give me doubt; he will tell me; "You can't have miracles from God because..."


I may not be able to cross the Red Sea and walk in a dry land with the chosen people of God; but I can cross over the ocean and fly for the people of God. I may not be able to walk in the water; but I will always walk with Jesus- the Living Water. I may not be able to witness the miracle of 5 bread and 2 fishes, and how Jesus fed more than 5,000 hungry crowd. But I've witnessed the Bread of Life feeding the crowd with the preaching of His Word and give them eternal life in heaven. The Bible says; "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." (John 6:35 KJV)- By Ely Roque Sagansay

Ely Roque Sagansay is a self-published author with Westbow Press.
He is a minister for more than 3 decades.
His new book “The New Christmas Every Day” will soon be out.
Visit us at www.ely-roque-sagansay.com
Like and add us on Facebook- Ely Roque Sagansay or Mi Daily Devotion.
Follow us on Twitter- elyroquesagansa
Email: esagansay@yahoo.com